To demonstrate our commitment to solving the toughest pumping challenges of all, Global Pumps showcased a large range of mining pumps and equipment at the Asia-Pacific International Mining Exhibition (AIMEX) at the Sydney Showgrounds in Homebush on 29-31 August 2017.
Mine sites are notorious for extremely harsh conditions and have the most difficult pumping requirements, with the highest abrasive wear on pumps than any other industry. Our focus is on using innovation to reduce costs, increase productivity and minimise downtime with the best pumps for the worst jobs.
This year at AIMEX Global Pumps was at Stand 1020, the first stand on the right next to the main entrance to the dome.
With our dedicated focus on solving tough challenges, we had experienced engineers and pump experts on the stand to help mining professionals with specific pumping applications and requirements for mine sites.
Mining Pumps included:
- Slurrypro centrifugal rubber-lined pumps and spares (horizontal and vertical sump) for abrasive slurries
- Peristaltic pumps for concentrated slurry and reagent metering duties
- Centrifugal non-metallic seal-less pumps for corrosive and/or dangerous solutions
- Helical rotor (progressive cavity) pumps for flocculants and polymers
- Air operated diaphragm pumps
- Chemical dosing pumps
- Mine dewatering pumps, borehole water supply systems and packaged pumping systems
View our AIMEX 2017 highlights on Wistia (if you can't view YouTube):
Contact us to find out more today!