- Reach pressures of 16 bar and/or flow rates of 150 m3/hr
- No valves or seals in contact with process fluid
- Chemically resistance flange connections available
- Tough mechanical seal gearbox protection
- Low pulse design to provide gentle pumping action for shear sensitive flocculants and to increase viability of sensitive bacteria
- Verderflex hoses are the longest life hoses – their life does not depend on the abrasiveness of the process fluid (e.g. lime or Silicon Carbide pastes)
- Process fluid is completely contained within the pump in the event of a burst hose
- Can handle process fluids with high specific gravity and fluids that contain gas
- No “vapour” lock problems
- Advanced design means accurate and repeatable dosing
- Huge range of sizes to suit every application
- Pumps available within Australia
- Designed with energy efficiency in mind
- Low maintenance – the only parts you need to replace is the hose and lubrication
- Process fluids with high SG are not an issue
- Ideal for slurries and other liquid with high percent solids
- Process fluids that contain gas are also not an issue. Peristaltic pumps by nature have no “vapour-lock” problems
- Verderflex pumps can operate without any manual intervention – reducing downtime due to operator error
Global Pumps has a Peristaltic Pump to suit almost any application. Their high suction capability (95% vacuum or a 9.5 mWc) and ability to pump high density fluids make them the number one choice for food & beverage, mining, agriculture, and water treatment industries. The pump is designed to effectively pump abrasive, high viscosity, high density and corrosive fluids, which also makes them perfect for any industry.
We choose the innovatively engineered Venderflex® Industrial Hose Pumps, which have rigid pump housing designs for heat dissipation & strength. The hose itself features a textured surface that creates micro-pockets of lubrication to extend the hose life, which means longer times between maintenance cycles. The pump has many features such as self-priming capabilities, can be easily cleaned without disassembling; and if you do experience blockages, the pump can be reversed to emptying the suction or discharge line. It’s an incredibly simple & effective design.
If you’re in the market for a peristaltic pump, we’re happy to provide you with a demonstration on how to get the most out of our Venderflex® Industrial Hose pump.
Low Flow Peristaltic Pump Feature
A low flow peristaltic pump is ideal for use across a wide range of industries, facilitating safe and efficient transfer of liquids for chemical processing, mining, and even food & beverage production.
Using a low flow intermittent system, our pumps are particularly effective at dosing, treating and performing precise liquid measurements for highly controlled production.
One of the biggest advantages of the VERDEFLEX® pump range is that they’re extremely cost effective to operate, and have adjustable pressure rates to suit your specific requirements to maintain consistency without monitoring.
Particularly if you’re looking for a low flow peristaltic pump, we’d recommend the Rapide Tube Pumps or Vantage 5000 series. They’re compact, simple to use, and excellent at handling chemically aggressive liquids.
Contact us today and talk to a pump expert about how we can solve your pumping challenges!