The original Verderflex peristaltic hose pump. With flows up to 180L/hr and pressures up to 12 bar, makes this the perfect pump for dosing or transferring.
Features for the hose pumps:
- No valves or seals in contact with process fluid.
- Pumps available within Australia
- Available with chemically resistant flange connections
- Designed with energy efficiency in mind
- Low pulse design to provide gentle pumping action, for shear sensitive flocculants and to increase viability of sensitive bacteria
- Verderflex hoses are the longest life hoses, their life does not depend on the abrasiveness of the process fluid. (e.g. lime or Silicon Carbide pastes)
- Low maintenance – the only parts you need to replace is the hose and lubrication.
- Process fluid is completely contained within the pump in the event of a burst hose.
- Process fluids with high SG are not an issue.
- Ideal for slurries and other liquid with high percent solids.
- Process fluids that contain gas are also not an issue. Peristaltic pumps by nature have no “vapour-lock” problems.
- Advanced design means accurate and repeatable dosing
- Verderflex pumps are operate without any manual intervention – reducing downtime due to operator error