The Techniflo drum pump sets for acids and alkalis from Global Pumps are the perfect assistants for a quick, safe, filling and transferring or emptying of drums and containers. The Drum pump set comes complete with motor, pump tube, 2 m of chemicalresistant hose and a nozzle for ease of use.
The idea of an ex-stock drum pump set is to provide for quick service and a cheap price. Global Pumps will of course let you build your own drum pump set if the standard set does not suit your application. You can combine a universal motor with any pump tube and a range of helpful accessories that are available, will help to complete your customised pump kit. Global Pumps will provide you the best solution for your application.
What your Techniflo Drum pump set for acids and alkalis will consist of:
- A Universal motor 230 V, 50 Hz, 600 W,
- The safety low voltage release feature
- Pump tube: Polypropylene, 1000 mm long
- 1 inch hose barb for your discharge hose
- 2 m discharge hose, 1" diameter, acid and alkali resistant
- Discharge nozzle
- 1 wall hanger
- Flow up to 150 l / min
- Heads up to 20 m
- Temperatures up to 50° C
- Viscosities up to 600 mPas
- Specific gravity up to 1.5
Global Pumps is the Australian and New Zealand distributor for the Techniflo drum pumps and stocks a range of pumps and spares.