Are you working on a mine site? Or maybe food manufacturing and production? If so, Global Pumps have your back during these unprecedented times.
Update from our Global Pumps' Head Office in Adelaide
Global Pumps understand that your pump is the heart of your process and any slight failure or disruption to operations can have a severe impact. With COVID-19 creating challenges across industries, locally, nationally and internationally, are you prepared if the worse were to occur?
Global Pumps stocks over $3 million worth of pumps and spare parts at our Adelaide Head Office and our sales team are available to assist with all pump enquiries - including advice on applications and best practice across industries.
How are Global Pumps keeping healthy and safe?
Global Pumps are committed to ensuring our team, workshop and despatch capabilities are not influenced by the restrictions. Which is why we’ve invested time ensuring our staff, their families, suppliers and our wider community are healthy and safe. While limiting possible exposure to our employees, we have implemented:
- Increased stock levels of our popular products and spare parts in our warehouses;
- Ensured our workshop team have individual tools, access to face masks and gloves at all times;
- Implemented physical distancing at our Head Office in compliance with Australian Government recommendations;
- Changed despatch policies to ensure we maintain support to our valued customers and can remain agile;
The following measures will be in effect from Tuesday 31st March 2020:
- Select Sales and Administration staff will be working from home. All Sales Representatives will be available via direct numbers and mobiles for questions or concerns;
- Staff remaining at Head Office will adhere to physical distancing in compliance with Australian Government recommendations;
We are further prioritising rapid responses across our sales team. Global Pumps are well positioned to ensure all customers and enquiries are supported through these unprecedented and challenging times.
We will continue monitoring the situation as it evolves and will inform customers of changing circumstances or delays.