Global Pumps is a leading peristaltic hose pump supplier, providing a versatile range from the most premium brands within the industry. These products are designed to handle liquids with up to 80% particulate matter mixed in, such as sand and other slurries, as well as viscous liquids.
Request a quote online today, or browse below to find out more about the features of our quality peristaltic hose pumps.
Features of our peristaltic hose pumps include:
- They can reach pressures of 16 Bar and flow rates of 150m /hr
- No valves or seals in contact with process fluid.
- Huge range of sizes to suit every application
- Pumps available within Australia
- Available with chemically resistant flange connections
- Tough mechanical seal gearbox protection
- Low pulse design to provide gentle pumping action, for shear sensitive flocculants and to increase viability of sensitive bacteria
- Verderflex hoses are the longest life hoses, their life does not depend on the abrasiveness of the process fluid.
- Low maintenance
- Process fluid is completely contained within the pump in the event of a burst hose.
- Process fluids with high SG are not an issue.
- Ideal for slurries and other liquid with high percent solids.
- Process fluids that contain gas are also not an issue. Peristaltic pumps by nature have no "vapour-lock" problems.
- Advanced design means accurate and repeatable dosing
- Verderflex pumps are operate without any manual intervention
Fill out the form for a quick response.
or Call Direct: 08 8275 8000